Making Friends on a Gay Dating App
1. Keep it clean, no sexual posts: yes, gay dating apps do have options for sexual conversations but this is not necessary if you are trying to start up a new friendship. Keep it simple, clean and interactive at all times.
2. Be open to learning new things: There is so much you could be exposed to if you let yourself. Don’t be too scared to meet with people from over the continent and be keen to learn about different cultures, governments, languages and so on.
3. Do not be abusive or rude when you don’t agree with people: when chatting with people, it is possible that you may not see eye to eye on every issue, respect the individual and if you are not comfortable there are other people on the gay dating app you can chat with
4. Look for people that have the same interests as you: there are filters on gay dating apps that connect you with people of mutual interests. This helps to keep the conversation interesting.
5. Pay attention to what the other person says: The key to making friends on gay dating apps is to be attentive. You don’t want to come across as a jerk, so it’s important to listen and ask relevant questions.
To keep in touch with our launch dates, click here to sign up for our newsletter.