How to Safely Use a Gay Dating App
1. Never give out your personal information. These things could be asked of you by a predator or a potential stalker and should not be given out under any circumstances. Information such as billing address, home address, phone number and account number could be asked of you. If this situation occurs, it’s best to ignore the person. They are usually very persistent and will keep bugging you. The gay dating app might have a section for logging complaints or an administrator; whichever means it is, you should report for your protection and others.
2. Questions like “are you alone?” or “who do you live with?” should not be answered at all costs
2. Scammers are people who plan on getting money from you by all means necessary. They come up with the most silly excuses about different setbacks they’ve encountered in life
3. They say things like “ I would like to know you more” and “tell me about yourself”
4. Scammers on gay dating apps talk about love before anything else. They are very manipulative and play with the emotions of feelings.
To keep in touch with our launch dates, click here to sign up for our newsletter.