7 reasons why gay marriage should be legalized
1. Humans have fundamental rights and should be treated equally. This means that it shouldn’t matter where you are from or what your sexuality is, equal rights should be the main issue. Gay marriages are no different from straight marriages, because it is based on two people getting married.
2. Gay marriage should be legalized for structure. A lot of gay people have children together, and marriage has been proven to give some kind of stability in the likes of gay couples and their children alike.
3. Gay marriage should be legalized for protection. A lot of people have been discriminated for their sexual orientation, so it is important for the law to provide a means to help these people out.
4. Gay marriage, unlike civil unions provides a lot of benefits, privileges and advantages from the government who provided those laws. One of which is having your marriage licence valid no matter which country you travel.
5. It does bring a lot of financial benefits to the economy. A wedding is sure to add some input financially into the country’s economy.
6. Gay marriage should be allowed due to the society’s ever changing ways. Evolution is bound to evolve, and this is just one way to let it happen.
7. The traditional means of marriage is grossly inaccurate and is prone to failure most of the time. Gay marriages have more stability, because people are risking discrimination to profess their love and claim their partners.
To keep in touch with our launch dates, click here to sign up for our newsletter.